WP4: HandBook and Digital Modules
This package includes the layout of the draft and the final version of the HandBook and the storyboard of the Digital Modules. The first step has been the agreement on the methodological approach and the organisation of the work (aforementioned monitoring meeting – WP3): calendar of internal communication necessary to compare and check the progress of the writing and plan for external communication/dissemination (publication of the first version on the website, participation in workshops and conferences).
Once the first version is finished, according to the external communication plan, it will be presented on the website and it will be possible for visitors to react.
The first version, completed by an evaluation questionnaire, will be distributed to the silent partners, in order to get critics and proposals by teachers and future teachers.
The feedback from peer reviewing will constitute the basis for the final version of the HandBook and Digital Modules.
Task 4.1. First version of the HandBook (work document)
Description: The first version of the handbook will consist of 8 modules, dealing with the selected key topics. Each module will develop a different topic in a comparative perspective.
The document will be available in English and in pdf on the website. Silent partners -teacher trainers and teachers- will check the draft and answer to the evaluation questionnaire attached.
Task 4.2. Evaluation Questionnaire and Report
Description: A questionnaire, made up of both multiple choice questions and open answers, will be developed and delivered to silent partners. Its main goal is to test the quality of the handbook by asking teachers and future teachers’ opinions.
The results of the questionnaire will be discussed between partners and will serve to improve the final version of handbook and digital modules.
Task 4.3. Final version of the HandBook
Description: Final version of the Handbook, available in English in pdf format on the website of the project.
Target: teacher trainers, teachers.
P8 will check the quality of the English edition of the Handbook.
Task 4.4. Storyboard of the Digital Modules
Description: For each module:
– global duration
– duration of each segment
– sketch of the video image and brief description
– details of the audio
– graphic elements
P8 will check the quality of the English edition of the storyboard.
Related public deliverables
University of Salamanca (Spain)
- Propaganda in the First World war. English Version.
- External and internal European borders. English Version.
Pedagogical University Tyrol (Austria)
- Overcrowding and temporary emigration of Tyrolean children. English Version.
- Vienna – population growth and urban expansion in the 19th Century. English Version.
- The Separation of South Tyrol from Austria and the Option Agreement as an example of Forced Migration in the 20th Century. English Version.
- Die befreiung von nationalsozialistischen konzentrationslagern am beispiel mauthausen.
University of East Paris Créteil – IUFM (France)
- Propaganda in the First World war. English Version.
- European Borders. English Version.
- The Revolution of 1848. English Version.
- European migrations to United States. English Version.
- The transformations of towns at the end of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century. In the suburbs, the Zone. English Version.
- The liberation of Nazi camps by the Allies. English Version.
- Rome, the city. English Version.
- The Paris building in the nineteenth century.
University of Augsburg (Germany)
- The Revolutions of 1848 in Europe. English Version. (Private)
- The Revolutions of 1848 in Europe – The Social Question. English Version. (Private)
- Struggle for Freedom and Nation Building. English Version. (Private)
- Urbanization: Urban and Rural Development in the 19th Century. English Version. (Private)
- Urbanization in Europe in the 19th Century. English Version. (Private)
- Reign of Terror and Displacement 1939-1949. English Version. (Private)
- Propaganda in the First World War. English Version.
University of Siegen (Germany)
- Migration from Germany to the United States in the 19th century. English Version.
- Resentment, conflict, destruction. Strange Pictures of Poland and the consequences. English Version.
- Migration from Germany to the United States in the 19th century – the situation in the USA. English Version.
- Urbanization: Düsseldorf: The reorganization of the city after WWII. English Version.
- Industrial areas and development in Düsseldorf in the beginning of the 20th century. English Version.
- Migrant Workers in the 60s and 70s in the Federal Republic – “guest workers”. (Private)
- Political migrants from Germany during the period of National Socialism. The example of Thomas Mann. English Version. (Private)
Università Ca’ Foscari – Venezia (Italy)
- Italian imigration to the United States from the Unification to the end of the First World War. English Version.
- 1848-’49 in Italy: people’s war, war of armies. English Version.
- Moving in the XXIst century: immigration in Italy in the context of globalization. English Version.
- Euroregions. English Version.
Społeczna Wyższa Szkoła Przedsiębiorczości i Zarządzania (Poland)
- Nineteenth-century industrial cities. English Version.
- Polish political emigration in the nineteenth Century. English Version.
- Liberated prisoners of Nazi camps freed in 1945 and 1946. English Version.
- The Spring of Nations and Europe of Nations. English Version.
- German propaganda during Second World War . English Version.
- The Spring of Nations (1848). English Version.
- The development of Polish towns in the second half of the nineteenth century. English Version.
- Immigration of the European population to the United States in the nineteenth century. English Version.