Objectives & Results
Its objectives are:
- further the development of a common European identity by having schools participate in the culture of other countries using their languages and their collective symbolic imagery;
- contribute to the creation of a new generation of school HandBook and ICT-based contents that can support teachers involved in CLIL experiences, or who are simply interested in them;
- implement digital educational contents in schools.
Its main results will be:
- A HandBook and Digital Materials, that deal with a choice of historical and geographical topics, selected among those that have had an important impact in the national imagery in the last two centuries. The final version of HANDBOOK and Digital Modules will be available in all the languages of the partner countries.
- A Teacher Training Course addressed to both future and in – service teachers. The training develops the topics dealt by the HandBook and explains its methodology and issues.