Computer Based Tools for Learning in a Multicultural Perspective
MTL – ICT
14th – 17th September 2011 in Salamanca
On the occasion of the closing of the project, scheduled for September 30, 2011, an international conference will be held, not only as an opportunity to present the project results, but above all an opportunity for all people working or involved in this field of research to share ideas, experiences, achievements and set new strategies, challenges and synergies to move forward, and an occasion for those not implied yet to know about this possibilities.
The topics to be developed during the conference are:
- Methodological and technological innovation in the field of ICT in the sectors of education, public administration and business.
- ELearning contexts.
- Interdisciplinary and multilingual approaches for educational experiences.
- Monitoring and evaluating the quality of projects and experiences in the areas involved within the congress.
- New strategical guidelines for the future of technological innovation and education.
ICT, learning objects, multicultural perspectives, eLearning, CLIL, skills, educational methodology.
Thursday, 15th September 2011
- 09:15 – 09:30 Reception and Welcome
- 09:30 – 10:15 Cinzia Crivellari (Università Ca’ Foscari di Venezia), Insegnare la storia e lageografia in Europa: analisi comparativa di programmi scolastici e manuali
- 10:15 – 11:00 Joanna Szczecinska (Academy of Management of Lodz – Polonia), Selected issues of multicultural education in Poland
- 11:00 – 11:30 Colloquium
- 11:30 – 12:00 Coffee break
- 12:00 – 12:45 Eric Mesnard (IUFM Crèteil), EURESCL and MIH Projects. A Comparative View
- 12:45 – 13:30 Anna Consonni (Ufficio Scolastico Regionale per il Veneto), CLIL & MIH Digital Modules
- 13:30 – 14:00 Colloquium
Friday, 16th September 2011
- 09:15 – 10:00 Francisco José García Peñalvo (Universidad de Salamanca), eLearning Strategies in Multicultural and Multilingual Contexts
- 10:00 – 10:45 Susanne Popp (Universitat Augsburg), eResearching in History classrooms
- 10:45 – 11:30 José Antonio Mayoral Llorente (Academia de Logística, Spanish Army), Learning objects design in the Spanish Army
- 11:30 – 12:00 Coffee Break
- 12:00 – 14:00 Roundtable: MIH Project. Discussion and Future
- Cinzia Crivellari (Università Ca’ Foscari di Venezia – Italy)
Insegnare la storia e lageografia in Europa: analisi comparativa di programmi scolastici e manuali
- Joanna Szczecinska (Społeczna Wyższa Szkoła Przedsiębiorczości i Zarządzania – Poland)
Selected issues of multicultural education in Poland
- Eric Mesnard (IUFM Crèteil)
EURESCL and MIH Projects. A Comparative View
- Anna Consonni (Ufficio Scolastico Regionale per il Veneto – Italy)
CLIL & MIH Digital Modules
- Francisco José García Peñalvo (Universidad de Salamanca)
eLearning Strategies in Multicultural and Multilingual Contexts
- Susanne Popp (Universität Augsburg – Germany)
eResearching in History classrooms
- José Antonio Mayoral Llorente (Academía de Logística, Spanish Army)
Learning objects design in the Spanish Army