Welcome to MIH Project website!
The aim of this Project is to build and share a set of tools that includes a HandBook, Digital Modules and a Teacher Training Course. They will offer a structured path through European Contemporary History and Geography where the countries concerned will be those of the Project partners.
MIH aims to:
- Further the development of a common European identity by having schools participate in the culture of other countries using their languages and their collective symbolic imagery.
- Contribute to the creation of a new generation of school HandBook and ICT-based contents that can support teachers involved in CLIL experiences, or who are simply interested in them.
- Implement digital educational contents in schools.
The results will be:
- A HandBook and Digital Materials, which deal with a choice of historical and geographical topics, selected among those that have had an important impact in the national imagery in the last two centuries. The final version of HandBook and Digital Modules will be available in all the languages of the partner countries.
- A Teacher Training Course addressed to both future and in-service teachers. The training develops the topics dealt by the HandBook and explains its methodology and issues.
This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
- Universidad de Salamanca (Spain)
- Pädagogische Hochschule Tirol (Austria)
- Hafelekar Unternehmensberatung Schober GmbH - Innsbruck (Austria)
- Institut Universitaire de Formation des Maîtres - Créteil (France)
- Universität Augsburg (Germany)
- Universität Siegen (Germany)
- Università Ca' Foscari di Venezia (Italy)
- Społeczna Wyższa Szkoła Przedsiębiorczości i Zarządzania (Poland)
No existen entradas